When you open a new supervision tab, you can specialize its contents:
The possibilities are as follows:
- Statement of accounts: displays a summary view of the current status of accounts.
- Account activity: lists the activity of backup and Smart Restore Check over a period of thirty days
- Alerts: allows to see the accounts which have missed their latest schedule
- Space used: displays a histogram of the evolution of storage volumes over thirty days
- Backup Activity: Shows the activity of backup agents over 30 days
All the possibilities relate to the account used and all its descending accounts.
Each new tab proposes to choose its superivsion view.
The + button located at the top right allows you to add an additional view in the same tab.
You can therefore have several views in a tab of supervision and also several tabs of supervision.